You have just landed up in the right place, where you can grab a chance to become a contributer or an author at daPazze and get huge Exposure, SEO benefits, Traffic, Subscribers and much more.
We at daPazze, allow anyone to grab an opportunity to become an author of our blog. So, if you believe that you have good writing skills and can write good quality articles about Blogging, SEO, WordPress, Social Media, Technology, Tutorials, Inspiration, then you can grab this great opportunity to become a part of us.
Benefits of Writing For daPazze
#1 SEO Benefits
Its true that guest blogging is not just for building backlinks or grabbing other SEO benefits. But still SEO is one of the primary reasons that drives guest bloggers, and we can provide you with awesome SEO benefits from the articles that you contribute for us.
daPazze is a PR 4 blog. So, you will surely get a solid link juice from the links that you get from our blog.
We generally allow 2 links from an article. We can also allow “Contextual” or “Keyword” links, from anywhere within the content, if the quality of the article is good enough.
But it is negotiable. We always want to provide our writers with the best possible SEO benefits. But the only thing we expect is great quality article.
Note: We will not allow links to sites which are not in our niche in any way. It will hurt both of us. So do not request for it. At most, we can keep the link as “nofollow”.
Our blog gets a good amount of visitors monthly. We also have an healthy amount of subscribers and readers. So, you can build good exposure for your blog from here. You can also make new blogger friends and build your reputation and readership from here.
Try to make the quality of the article good enough so that readers tend to click on the link and visit your site.
#3 Social Influence
We also do a good promotion of our blog in various social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter and many more. So obviously the article that you write will also be socialized to thousands of readers thereby giving you more exposure and traffic.
Our readers will automatically share your content with their friends, if the quality is good enough. So try to make it as good as possible.
Guest Posting Guidelines
Some of the general guest posting guidelines. Please have a look at them before writing an article for us.
Topics We Cover:
#1 First and foremost, the article must be well-written, meant for the readers and not just as a mere article submission for the sake of getting links.
#2 We are strongly against Plagiarism and Content Theft. Your article must be unique and solely written by you. We will exhaustively check your entire article to find duplicate copies of it, so do not try to fool us.
#3 Length of the article should be 750+ words minimum, but if you are really focused on writing something good then the length will probably exceed this limit. We are strictly against those 500 words spun-like article and will bin them immediately.
#4 Try to make the article well-formatted. Use H2,H3,etc tags and segregate the article into several paragraphs.
#5 Please check for spelling mistakes and grammatical errors. We hate it.
#6 Attach screenshots and images wherever necessary. Remember, “A Picture is worth a thousand words”.
#7 Write a good Author Bio and attach upto 2 links in it. If you want more SEO benefits, feel free to contact us.
#8 No affiliate links please.
#9 You also agree that you will not publish this article elsewhere (or you have not previously published in any where else)
How Can You Send Us The Article
We prefer the submission through email. It is the simplest process. Just send us the article at [email protected] and we will take care of the rest.
Or fill up this simple form:
We will look after the article and get back to you within 2 days. We generally get a lot of requests, so it may take upto 2 days. But we can assure you that each and every article will be properly reviewed and you will definitely get a response from our side. Even if it is negative, then also we will let you know the reason of rejection of the article.
If your article is approved then you will be notified via email. We will also send you an invitation to register in our blog. It will not take more than 2 minutes to register. Then you can simply login to our blog using the Username and Password you have created and submit the post for review.
You should add appropriate tags, categories and images to your post. You should also mention the image sources of the images you have used. It is also very important for you to complete your profile fully. You should add your real name and real social connection information’s and a short-yet-informative author bio.
After you complete everything, just shoot us an email and we will promptly take action to get your post either published instantly or scheduled to be published within a day or two.
Violating Our Guest Posting Guidelines
We get too many guest post requests daily. We try our best to give you with the best SEO benefits from guest posting at daPazze. But people often tend to misuse this opportunity. Many use over-optimized anchor texts or link to out-of-niche sites, link to product pages and typical SEO services sites.
I have stated some of the reasons why you might get your link removed or made “nofollow”d. Though we are very liberal while giving links, but sometimes we are bound to take these actions to stop people from misusing our authority.
1) Out of Niche - If you link to sites which are completely out-of-niche, then we will be bound to remove the link completely. You can clearly understand our niche from the Categories in our blog. So if you are planning to get a link to some sites like cheap apartments, ply woods, casino, or any other out-of-niche sites, then you may get your link removed.
2) Product Pages - Many people take the advantage of directly linking to product pages. If the article demands that link then we are free to give that (like for a showcase article), but otherwise directly linking to sales pages to generate leads is not allowed here.
3) Typical Services Sites - Over a year, we have received over a few hundred links to typical SEO services or Guest posting services sites, which they don’t own. If the article demands that link, then we are free to give that, otherwise getting a link from an unrelated article just to manipulate PR, is not allowed here.
4) Incomplete Profile - Filling up the profile takes hardly 5 minutes, still there are many who don’t have the time to fill it fully. It is very essential for the readers to know who the author actually is. If you don’t fill your profile you have chances of getting your link “nofollow’d.
5) Not Replying To Comments – Replying to comments and thereby interacting with readers is very essential. There are many who just send guest posts at bulk and never take the time to clear the doubts of many readers who are reading their articles. If you do not reply to any of the comments for along time, then you can get your link “nofollow”d.
We personally like people who link to their own sites and blogs. We are very liberal in giving links to those who are building them for their own sites. If you have your own website which falls in our niche, then we would love to provide you with full SEO benefits.
Now a days, we are getting 5-6 guest posting request mails regularly. Try to make the pitch unique (solely written for our site). We generally do not reply to those mails which seem spammy and has been send on bulk to hundreds of sites.
Try to make us understand that you have actually read this guidelines.
By sending us a guest post, you agree to all the guidelines that we have mentioned in this page. Please don’t bug us with unnecessary mails if any action has been taken in account of violation these guidelines.