Twitter is one of the best social media to build your social media network for you blog, but before you can put Twitter to any use for your blog, you will need to have a good number of followers, following your blog on Twitter. For example you can see that most of the popular blogs or even sites have hundred thousands of twitter followers for their blog, which enables them to use Twitter as a mass media for their blog. Since you are not that much popular, you can get twitter followers free for your blog’s Twitter Account by means of some useful and good techniques that will help you gain twitter followers rapidly and easily. Though these techniques need some manual work, but these will be helpful for you in the long run. These techniques are like instant effect, you don’t need to wait for a long period of time to get a good number of twitter followers, your followers will grow as you continue following these techniques. Here are some good techniques to increase twitter followers for your twitter page.
Get Twitter Followers Free Using Follow Back Principle
The Follow Back Principle or “Follow Me and I’ll Follow You Back” Principle in Twitter is a very effective technique to gain twitter followers. This method is genuine and will help you build a strong twitter follower base, I have tried this method and it works great. In this method you choose users in your niche to follow in Twitter and wait for them to follow you back, this way you will be gaining twitter followers easily.
Where to Get Twitter Users to Follow ?
Getting new twitter users to follow is not very hard in this method. In this method you find new twitter users from a known twitter user’s profile, or from list. Whenever you visit a twitter user’s page be sure to look at the followers of that person in Twitter. By checking the followers of that person, you will be directly getting new users to follow, and you can easily gain twitter followers for yourself.
For example, if you take a look at the above image, you can see that this random user named “Cat Public Relations” has about 4009 Followers in his twitter account. So by clicking on the Followers count in his profile you can get to the above page where you can check and follow users by clicking on their name and following them.
You can also get new twitter users from twitter lists. You can check different lists a twitter user follows or is a part of, by clicking on the lists count on that user’s profile. This is also a partially direct way to increase twitter followers in your profile, by getting new users from different lists.
From this above image you can see that this user is in 10 twitter lists. You can see which lists are following him by clicking on the lists count in the profile page. Now you can click on these lists and see which users are following this list and which users this list is following, and check for users to follow from this list.
Which Twitter Users to Follow ?
Now, the question arises that how you can assume that the user you are following will follow you back? Well the answer for that question is very simple, choosing the person to follow whom you think will follow you back most probably, and follow you very soon. Whenever you are making an attempt to follow someone keep these things in mind,
- Following to Follower Ratio : This is the ratio of the number of people that person follows, to the number of people following that person. This is a very important factor which will show the follow back tendency of that person. If the ratio is close to 1, or is equal to 1, then there are very high chances that the person will follow you back, but if the ratio is very less than 1, then there are only few chances that the person will follow you back. So, make sure you choose a person to follow who has this ratio close to 1.
- Tweet Frequency : This is the measure of how frequent the person you want to follow makes a tweet. This is also an important factor, as this will tell you how much active that person is in twitter, increasing your chance of getting followed. You don’t want to follow someone who might follow you back 3 months later, so make sure that person is active by checking his/her latest tweets and when they are made. More recent tweets means more chances of getting seen that you have followed him/her, thus, more chances of getting followed.
In this above illustration you can clearly see that the above two factors are satisfied by this user. This user has a following count of 4154 Users and follower count of 4009 Users, which makes the Following to Follower ratio very close to one. This user is also very active in Twitter, as we can see that this user has tweeted very recently and daily. So, you can follow this user and assume that he will follow you back very soon.
Avoiding Twitter Follow Limits
Every user in twitter has a follow limit on his/her profile, which prevents you to follow a large number of people without yourself getting followed. For example, if you are following about 2000 people on twitter, without getting followed by a good number of people then twitter will make a ban on your profile, and you will not be able to follow more people until you get more followers to your profile. If you are hit by this follow limit then you will not be increase twitters followers in your account.
To deal with this problem you will need to manage your twitter account efficiently, and for that purpose Tweepi is here to help. Using Tweepi you can do the following things,
- See Your Recent Followers : Using Tweepi you can see which users have followed you recently and also the users following you all time.
- Follow Those Who Have Followed You : You can follow your followers so that you are known as good follow back user in twitter, bringing you more twitter users. Twitter doesn’t have any limit on how many users are following you, but you should be following your followers to keep good relation with your followers.
- Flush Those Who Have Not Followed You Back : You don’t need inactive users in your twitter network, so its better to unfollow those users who haven’t followed you back lately. This way you will be able to maintain your following to follower ratio and preventing your account from getting hit by the twitter follow limit ban. Tweepi allows you to unfollow those users in bulk, making your work easy.
Get Twitter Followers Free Using Follower Trading
You can also increase twitter followers free in your twitter account using free user trading method. In this method you use a trading service to follow users in your niche, gain some points, and use them to get followers for your twitter account. This is also a proven method of gaining twitter followers free and fast.
Twiends (as shown above) is a very good trading service for increasing twitter followers in your twitter account. Use Twiends to,
- Choose Your Twitter Niche : Choose a niche, based on which you will be following users and getting new users to follow you. For bloggers, its a perfect to choose the niche in which your blog is based upon for gaining new followers.
- Following New Users in your Niche : With Twiends you can follow users in your niche and gain trading points known as “seeds” for each user followed. These points are different for different users, some may give you 2 points while some may give you 9-11 points for following.
- Getting New Followers : You can set how much trading points to give for each user who will follow you. More points means more rapidly you will be getting followers.
If you want targeted Free Twitter Followers, then definitely try KOAKY.com. We personally are highly satisfied using this service and recommend it to all our readers. KOAKY is a very fast growing network and is trusted by thousands in terms of growing their Social Media presence.
Using these two proven techniques you can easily get twitter followers free to your twitter account easily and rapidly, though these may not give you thousands of twitter followers overnight, but will surely give you more than that in a few weeks of time. Have any questions? Throw them on us, using the comment section below, and we will be answering those questions as soon as possible.
Featured Image Source : wuestenigel